Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Show your honesty so others will want what you have--spiritually!

Proverbs 21:3  “The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.”

   It seems that 90% of the time I go to a grocery store or a fast food chain, I am either over or under charged or given incorrect change. I always question and return accidental errors, but I typically do not ask for corrected change if the error was to my disadvantage. I do, however, try to advise them so they can be more careful in the future. Many times I wonder if the error was intentional but I never say that. It is time consuming but it is the Christian thing to do. We should make sure that the service personnel realize that as Christians we do not take advantage of errors.

Lord, we love You today and realize that we should repay any monetary errors made in our favor and thereby make a positive statement for You. Let us deal properly with people so that our witness makes them want to be honest like You. We know that taking advantage of any ill gotten gain is robbery. In His service we live.    Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment